Valentine Chocolates Card
Reads, “VALENTINE’S DAY IS A GREAT DAY TO EAT CHOCOLATE WITH YOUR BEST FRIEND” and features an illustration of a box of chocolates that reads, “Eat me, Valentine!” The box is open, scattered, and surrounded by tall, lit, periwinkle tapers, and roses in a white, milk glass vase.
This greeting card features a classic Valentine's Day scene of chocolates, roses, candles, and a teddy bear. The chocolate box says, "Eat me Valentine" and the message reads, "Valentine's Day is a great day to eat chocolate with your best friend."
This A2 size greeting card and its envelope are made from 100% recycled material.
The card will be blank inside unless you choose to opt for Middle Sister Card Co's message and mailing service option and follow the steps below.
Middle Sister Card Co's message and mailing service:
1. If you would like me to handwrite your special message and then mail the card for you to its intended recipient, go ahead and select the second option in the Options drop down menu.
2. At the bottom of your CART, you will see text starting with “CLICK HERE FOR THE NOTES BOX.” Once you click, a text box will appear. This is where you will enter your intended message and the card-recipient's full name and mailing address. Do not forget this essential step.
3. If you do for some reason forget, don't be so hard on yourself about it! You can always email me with your order number, intended message, and card-recipient's address at email@example.com.
4. This service will add an additional $2 to your total but will save you the extra cost of shipping and time.
5. The message will be written in my handwriting. Concerned? Head over to the Services page to see a sample.
6. Any questions? Feel free to email me directly or write your questions in the NOTES box.